Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Begining

Welcome to my blog.
Here I will be displaying photo's and some how-to's of what I'm up to. Well I'm building a layout based on the C&NW in and around Milwaukee Wisconsin.

  • My layout room is 15' W x 26'1/2" L
  • Era is 1989
  • Scale HO
  • Main line Switch's are all #8
  • Yard's and siding switch's #6
  • Mainline Code 83
  • Siding's Code 70
  • Industries Code 70 and some 55

Here are a few picture's of the room while I was finishing it. I started the room in 2012.
The room is insulated with Roxul and safe in sound in the ceiling and inside walls to help with the noise of the saw.




Below is what the room liked like in October 2013.
As you can see all the walls are finished and I have installed a sub floor in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment